The OPTIMAL programme aims to:
- Support the creation of new sustainable jobs in the council area
- Refer businesses to Invest NI that are capable of accessing financial support from Invest NI.
- Strengthen the local business base by assisting businesses to become more competitive in indigenous and export markets
- Promote business growth and innovation
- Provide accessible, need driven business support that is tailored to business requirements
- Engage with key business support stakeholders to develop a portfolio approach to business support in the council area, ensuring that there is no duplication of effort.
Mentors are available right now to help your business. They are selected based on the business needs to enable them to share appropriate advice, skills and knowledge from a range of specialisms including:
- Strategic planning
- Financial management, including accessing funding
- Marketing & Sales
- IP and Legal issues
- Research and Development
- Business Efficiency
- Ecommerce and SEO
Businesses can avail of either 1.5 days, 3 days or 5 days of free mentoring support
Who Can Apply?
Small to medium sized businesses with a registered business address in the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council area.
How To Apply