Belfast Digital Innovation Programme - Get Your Business Involved
Belfast Region City Deal – £1 billion investment
Belfast Region City Deal partners welcome news of £350 million investment from the UK Treasury. As part of the deal, the NI Executive is expected to add at least a further £350 million and councils will contribute over £100 million.
Smart Belfast Team (Belfast City Council) are looking for your feedback to help shape the regions digital investments.
We also want to notify you of related events to help your business get involved with relevant opportunities as they arise.
Once signed up you can be notified of additional information regarding your market opportunities, available funding, financing opportunities and other city deal pilots and projects.
Working with Smart Belfast
- Share insights with City Region Deal partners about your priorities on an ongoing basis
- Provide feedback to help shape Regional Investments
- Provide feedback and explore new opportunities as part of the Belfast Digital Innovation Programme as they emerge
Supporting Your Business
- Identify the market size and data relevant to your products and services
- Identify suitable programmes, funding and finance for your business projects
- Details of other City Programmes that your business can get involved with
How this works?
- Create an Xpand account for the Belfast Digital Innovation Programme
- Tell us about your business and what it needs from the city
- You will receive regular updates and new information about available support, analysis, updates and provide feedback on proposed programmes
Sign up Today
- Sign up and receive an overview of the market potential of your ideas
Xpand has been working with the Smart Belfast Team to help gather feedback from businesses and the wider community to shape the planned Digital Innovation and other Belfast Region City Deal digital investments.
Belfast City Council are working with local technology firm Xpand on a €1m European R&D project (Xpand Insights) to help us engage with their local SME innovators and get a better understanding of the economic impact of the city’s investments.